A heavy duty yellow farm tractor and implement paint. This high solids formulation has excellent hiding qualities, protects against fading, and is heat and gas resistant. For maximum protection, a primer is recommended.
• Paint Caterpillar, John Deere, Allis Chalmers, International Harvestor, and Case machinery
• Restore antique tractors
• Touch up rusted areas
• Refinish farm implements
• VOC compliant
• Lead free
• Heat resistant to 300 degrees
• Gas, oil grease and weather resistant
Net weight: 12oz. (340 g)
How to Get Great Application Results With Aerosol Paint
Follow these tips to get beautiful long lasting results from aerosol paints:
1. Thoroughly clean and dry the surface to be painted. Several light coats provide a better finish than one heavy coat.
2. Paint in a clean dry area, free of flying dust or debris.
3. Do not paint in a strong breeze.
4. Vigorously shake the can of aerosol paint until a the rattle is heard and for one minute after that.
5. Hold the can eight to twelve inches away from your work surface.
6. Depress the spray nozzle before hitting the work surface to ensure a smooth paint flow onto your target and stop immediately after passing beyond your target.
7. Pause frequently to shake can. This ensures the contents stay mixed.
8. Where possible, spray both vertically and horizontally to get complete coverage.
9. As you spray, be prepared to change cans as soon as your nearly empty can begins to sputter.
10. Several light coats provide a better finish than one heavy coat.
11. Finally, let your finished product stand until completely dry. Remember, drying times will vary depending on the humidity level and paint thickness.